desi flirting lines

If I were a tabla Id let you bang me all night long. I think of you only twice a day when I am alone and when I am with someone else.


Pin By ᗷ𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 On Meme Sworld Cute Funny Quotes Fun Quotes Funny Funny Joke Quote

Your name must be Coca Cola because youre so-da-licious.

. A day without sunshine is a day without you. After meeting her shes all you can think about. Use these lines to make your chat more interactive romantic and energetic.

Baby you are spicier than this chicken curry. I think youve got something in your eye. Discover short videos related to flirting quotes on TikTok.

You better remember it because youll be screaming it tonight. Youre so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line. Bestofshayari has become 9 years old and still sharing best hindi shayari flirting lines pick up lines and love messages with you.

I wanna be the sambar to your dosa. Flirty Pick Up Lines. Flirty lines to spark her interest in one sentence 25 Im going to spend tonight dreaming of you.

Not every person has the courage to go dirty and I mean really dirty but if you do then you know you totally ROCK. Im a little drunk a little horny and all alone. 24 You have the prettiest smile Ive ever seen.

I promised my amma Id call her when I found the woman am going to marry. Your smile must be a black hole nothing can escape its pull. Here are the 7 best sexy pick up lines.

We are excited to know about your suggestions so feel free to share it with usNow we are uploading daily fresh hindi shayari and solutions of relationship related problems. Perfect to ask a girl out on a first date for movie and a pizza of course. Sep 21 2019 - Explore Shima Patels board Crazy Desi Humor on.

Hey girl I think Im sick but Allah created a cure. I want you to know that youre the hottest biscuit this side of the gravy boat. I wish my pillow was as huggable as you.

You are the chutney to my samosa. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day Id have a galaxy in my hand. Your butt is rounder than my idlis.

Or that Im imagining you naked. Use the line to flirt only. Your butt is rounder than my idlis.

You will never get hurt or injured. Id tell you all about it but it was too inappropriate. After seeing her eyes you dont know where you are.

When I look at you kuch kuch hota hai. If you cant seem to remember pick-up lines an option like this works well. Not your common roses are red violets are blue poem but it has potential.

I could eat you all day. Are you a jalebi. But if you fall in love with me.

Youre like chutney you spice up my life. Our users send us. Sexy quotes have a way of spicing up things between people no matter what stage of a relationship youre in.

Youre so hot you put the DESI in desirable. Baby Id love to squeeze your gulab jamuns. If the girl of your dreams is as garam as a samosa then this is the line to make her swoon.

Would you mind if I taste you. 8086 1278 votes. Lets hope that this isnt the actual reason.

Can you hold this till I go take a walk. Thank you all for providing us your enormous support since 9 years. Baby we go together like daal and bhaat.

Flirting Quotes Sayings Pick Up Lines. Top 35 Desi Punjabi Pick Up Lines That are Quirky. It contain romantic and funny both type of flirty lines which is combination of Hindi Bollywood movie dialogues and naughty flirty lines.

I hope you dont mind that Im texting you while naked. I wish I was your favorite chair so you would always sit on me. Damn girl your bone structure is giving my bone structure.

Do you eat a lot of pizza because Tu cheez badi hai mast mast. A sweet pick up line that will make the girl in question smile. You know if I were you Id have sex with me.

Hey girl were allowed to marry fourbut I dont think thats necessary because youre a 10. Oh never mind its just a sparkle. Find this Pin and more on Cute Funny Chats by Anusha Nb.

Dirty Pick-Up Lines to Use on Girls. Are you a dhol. My future children need your DNA.

I have a magic wand that is aching to show you a trick. Flirty quotes that will make you fall in love. If you fall from a tree you get injured.

Hey girl I just saw the moon in your eyes. Is in love with me. Hello everyone here is collection of flirty lines for chat in Hindi for chat which you can use in any whatsapp chat to make it more interactive.

Top 50 Desi Pick Up lines. You may fall from the sky you may fall from a tree but the best way to fall. 8189 1661 votes.

Can I borrow a rupee. This is a great line to use after you have hugged someone for the first time. Following is our collection of smooth and dirty Desi pick up lines and openingszinnen working better than redditInclude killer Omegle conversation starters and useful chat up lines and comebacks for situations when you are burned guaranteed to work best as Tinder openers.

Hi my name is insert your name here. If you fall into a pit you get hurt. Is in love with me.

Roses are red I have a crush whenever Im around you all I do is blush. If you fall from a tree you get injured. A less creepy invitation to take a walkspend time with you I was dumped a while back and I know that youre the only one who can make me feel better.

I had a dream about you last night. Flirting can be tricky and intimidating if you dont know what to say. If you fall into a pit you get hurt.

I couldve called heaven and asked for an angel but I am hoping youre a dirty devil instead. Well if she has a stunning smile she just has to know. A Tradition Of Love Karwa Chauth Special flirt lines Why Not Life Tak relationshipadvice flirtylines pickuplines Flirting lines for impress girl.

Itll work wonders Hold your hand out. Hey girl you wanna strum my sitar. You cant go wrong with poetry you darn poet.

You may fall from the sky you may fall from a tree but the best way to fall.


Pakistanis Were Asked The Funniest Pickup Lines Parhlo Com Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines Funny Facts


Pin By Irtika On Total Desi Vichar Weird Quotes Funny Sarcastic Quotes Funny Latest Funny Jokes


Flirt With Your Crush Flirty Quotes Couples Quotes Love Crazy Girl Quotes


My Kinda Pick Up Line Teacher Jokes Pick Up Lines Life Hack Quotes


Pin By Ali Zubii On Desi Girl Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends Love Smile Quotes Feelings Quotes


Pin On Muslim Funny


Pin On Quick Saves


Flirty Quotes For Girlfriend Flirty Quotes Flirty Quotes For Her Girlfriend Quotes


Pin On Islamic


Indian Memes On Instagram Desi Pickupline Indianmemes Desimemes Indian Bollywood Biggboss Srk Salman Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines Funny Flirty Lines


Flirting Lines Official On Instagram Try This On Your Gf Bf Or Bestie Fo Sweet Romantic Quotes Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends Flirty Quotes For Him


Pin On Friday


Flirting Lines For Impress Your Crush Flirting Flirty Quotes Love People Quotes


Try This When She S Angry Friends Quotes Funny Good Life Quotes Real Friendship Quotes


Pin By Aliya Shaikh On Lol In 2021 Funny Messages Pick Up Lines Scary Wallpaper


31 Unique Side Effects Of Being An Indian Girl Pick Up Lines Lines For Boyfriend Pick Up Line Jokes


Flirting Lines For Impress Your Crush Fun Quotes Funny Jokes Funny Study Quotes


You Re So Beautiful You Made Me Forget My Pick Up Line Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines Cheesy Pick Up Lines


Pin On Pickup Lines Lovee Quotes

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url